Location: Jacaranda Golf Club
9200 W Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33324
Proceeds from the Golf Classic support the Empowerment Fund. The Empowerment Fund provides the greatest flexibility to quickly respond to critical needs of the College community and advance top priorities to bring forth opportunities for student success.
- Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. outside the Pro-Shop.
- The tournament will begin at 1 p.m. with a shotgun start on Thursday, April 4th.
- Buffet lunch will be served in the Clubhouse prior to the start of play. Beverages and snacks will be available on the course, followed by a buffet dinner served by the Jacaranda Golf Club staff.
- The first-floor locker room and restrooms will be open and available.
- Throughout the day, there will be a Silent Auction with some great prizes to bid on.