The 35th Annual Broward College Golf Classic will be held at the Fort Lauderdale Country Club.
Proceeds from the Golf Classic support the Empowerment Fund. The Empowerment Fund provides the greatest flexibility to quickly respond to the critical needs of the College community and advance top priorities to bring forth opportunities for student success.
- Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. outside the Pro-Shop.
- The tournament will begin at 1 p.m. with a shotgun start on Monday, March 27th.
- Buffet lunch will be served in the Clubhouse prior to the start of play. Beverages and snacks will be available on the course, followed by a buffet dinner served by the Fort Lauderdale Country Club staff.
- The first-floor locker room and restrooms will be open and available.
- Purchases made in the Pro-Shop are credit cards only.
- Throughout the day, there will be a Silent Auction with some great prizes to bid on.
- There is also a raffle; tickets are $20.