The 33rd Annual Broward College Golf Classic will be held at the Fort Lauderdale Country Club.
Proceeds from the Golf Classic support the Empowerment Fund. The Empowerment Fund provides the greatest flexibility to quickly respond to critical needs of the College community and advance top priorities to bring forth opportunities for student success.
Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. outside the Pro-Shop.
The tournament will begin at 1 p.m. with a shotgun start on Monday, April 12th.
We will provide a boxed lunch that you will find in your golf cart. Beverages and snacks will be available on the course, followed by a buffet dinner served by the Fort Lauderdale Country Club staff.
For your safety:
- We will follow CDC guidelines. Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be provided to each player. Masks are required.
- First floor locker room and restrooms will be open and available.
- Dinner and award ceremony will take place outside in a safe environment.
- Every individual will be provided their own pen for the silent auction.
- Purchases made in the Pro-Shop are credit card only.
Throughout the day there will be a Silent Auction with some great prizes to bid on, including a two-night stay at Resorts World Bimini (Hilton) and two seats on a scheduled service seaplane with a water landing, courtesy of Tropic Ocean Airways.
There is also a raffle for a Visio 58” 4K LED SmartCast TV. (Tickets are $20).