The Broward College 33rd Golf Classic will take place on Monday, April 12, 2021 from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. at the Fort Lauderdale Country Club.
Proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Empowerment Fund, which provides flexibility to quickly respond to critical needs of the College community and advance top priorities to bring forth opportunities for student success.
This year’s tournament will be played on the NEW renovated North Course. Don’t miss your opportunity to play. We will be taking safety precautions for you and your team to enjoy your day while supporting Broward College students.
For your safety:
- We will follow CDC guidelines. Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be provided to each player. Masks are required.
- First floor locker room and restrooms will be open and available.
- Box lunches will be provided.
- Dinner and award ceremony will take place outside in a safe environment.
For more information or to register online, please visit Broward College Golf Classic Online Registration.
Since its inception, the annual Golf Classic has raised more than $2.7 million to support the educational environment at Broward College, ensuring our students ultimately succeed in life and make our community a better place to live. Sponsorship opportunities are still available.